Are you our next Account Manager?
Do you enjoy brainstorming and solving problems?
Are you a bit geeky about data, strategy and driving results?
Are you a good communicator who enjoys building relationships with clients?
If the answers are YES, YES and YES, we’d love it if you could read this job description to see if this role at RedSprout Media sounds like your cup of tea.
The Digital Account Manager role
This role is central to the success of our client accounts. You’d be their main point of contact and they’ll trust you to deliver marketing results and keep their business objectives at the forefront of everything you do. It’s an exciting, fast-paced role and would suit someone with a background in working with different clients. You’ll have the support of our two Co-Founders, along with our Client Services Manager who will help make sure you feel confident in everything you’re doing.
- Liaising with our PPC and Social Media Specialists to provide detailed briefs, discuss analytics and gain insights to share with your clients
- Providing thorough briefs to our Content Writer and Graphic Designers to deliver work that looks, feels and sounds like the client’s brand
- Making recommendations to clients on how to meet their business goals with the right marketing activity, and finding upsell opportunities to increase RedSprout’s revenue
- Proactively building relationships with clients to build trust and focusing on delivering a high quality, memorable client experience
- Advising clients on best practice when it comes to digital marketing activity and making proactive recommendations to improve their online presence
In terms of your personal qualities, here’s what we need:
- Your main focus is getting the best result for your clients that get them closer to meeting their objectives – you’re a ‘champion’ of the client
- You aren’t afraid to challenge clients when they come out with weird requests that detour from our agreed strategy
- You are a good communicator, happy to talk on the phone with clients and comfortable handling difficult conversations (we’re always here to support so you won’t be alone in that stuff)
We don’t expect you to know it all. As a small business, we’re learning all the time, and we’re in it together!
Working with us
We’ve always been a flexible and adaptable business, because we understand that ‘life’ comes first.
Need a day off due to mental health or personal issues? Take it, no questions asked.
Got a little one at home and struggling with childcare? Just catch up on work between Bluey episodes.
Want to bring your new puppy to the next team meeting? Attendance is officially MANDATORY.
You’ll rarely work beyond 5pm and won’t be expected to check emails out of hours. We regularly review pay and progression, and increased everyone’s pay in the cost of living crisis, as well as offering one-off bonuses to help out when energy prices skyrocketed. We shut between Christmas and New Year to give everyone a proper break.
Ultimately, we will treat you like an adult. We are flexible as employers and operate based on trust, and in return, we expect you to care about our business and offer your full potential. We invest a lot in the right people, and you’ll progress quickly with us.
Pay and benefits
Salary for Digital Account Manager: £30,000 – £37,000 based on experience (e.g. years of marketing agency experience).
Salary for Digital Account Executive: £25,000 – £30,000 based on experience as above.
- Freedom to block out time within your week to go to the gym
- Flexibility to work around childcare and personal appointments
- Paid for courses/development opportunities
- 26 days annual leave + birthday off
- Hybrid working – one day in the office per week (occasionally two if we have clients visiting)
You must have digital marketing experience to apply for this role and be willing to travel to our Canterbury office and client meetings when required.
We need two new people in our client services team, so we are open to recruiting at various levels for this role.
If you’re coming from a more junior agency role, we’re open to conversations about this being an Account Executive position while you get up to speed.
If you think you’d add a lot of value to this role but have different requirements or don’t feel you meet the JD 100%, please still get in touch as it could still be worth us having a chat!
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more?
Learn more about the types of content we do for our clients.