Are you a designer with a hybrid skill set of UX, UI, graphic and interaction design?
Want the opportunity to work autonomously and bring new ways of working to the mix?
Would you like to mentor junior designers and share your wisdom?
Your eye for design and creativity will help secure engagement for innovative products and services at this well-established, global company.
This company has built its reputation on doing things differently – always putting clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about believing they can make a difference. They constantly challenge themselves and the status quo.
As a Senior Visual Designer, your responsibilities are:
- Bring ideas and concepts to life and help prove the case for a Minimum Viable Product or Service (MVP/S) through visual storytelling and rapid prototyping methods; ranging from static mock-ups to interactive POCs, animated gifs / videos.
- Help peers prove the case for a MVP/S by translating complex concepts, systems and data into engaging and straightforward presentation and pitch decks, brochures or other design assets as required using best-practice form and/or functionality.
- Develop sound UX and UI solutions that are informed from customer insights and include the creation of personas, storyboards, wireframes, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Turn insights into stunning, straightforward easy and enjoyable experiences through visuals. Work closely with fintech vendors to provide direction while implementing digital assets for the brand.
- Collaborate with the team to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts.
- Responsible for observing the primary, secondary and tertiary competitors in this space. Presenting regular SWOT analysis to various stakeholders to use information to support the evolution of services and customer experiences.
- At least 4-5 years of UI design with consumer applications, mobile devices and rich web apps
- Excellent working knowledge of design and prototyping software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, InVision, Axure, After Effects, Premier or equivalent.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, mock ups etc)
- Knowledge of web based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions is a plus. for example Flex, Ajax, Flash, HTML 5, CSS, scripting, iOS, Android, Windows7/8…
- Able to travel to UK, Europe and Asia
This is a global organisation so you’ll get a generous package; here’s a selection of the benefits.
- Work from home days
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to company performance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Opportunity to join Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
- Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer
For more information about this one, contact Liv – email@example.com.Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll get back to you.