When working in marketing, nightmare approval processes always get in the way. It slows everything down, including your motivation!
If you’re looking to shake up your routine, you’ll like the sound of this opportunity. It’s your chance to own an entire company’s marketing strategy and you’ll be responsible for pushing things forward, wowing the team with fantastic new ideas.
Here, your role as the Marketing Manager will be to take full control of the marketing function. You’ll report into the Managing Director and be heavily involved with the senior management team, with high visibility across the wider team of 24 people. Their aim is to bring on a Marketing Executive to work with you in 6 months’ time, but until then, you’ll be responsible for all marketing activity.
- Managing the corporate brand and making sure it is viewed positively
- Overseeing the company website and working in partnership with the marketing agency
- Making sure that the company has a presence at corporate events and shows, managing any related sponsorship and PR opportunities
- Implementing and overseeing a social media strategy across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Developing an events strategy to retain clients, such as golf days, London drinks parties or client away days
- Reviewing KPIs around incoming inquiries from candidates and clients
- Implementing a competitor analysis system
You’ll need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a real passion for what you do. You should be comfortable taking risks, learning from mistakes and taking a sense of pride in what you achieve.
The salary for this role is around £40,000 based on experience, plus bonus and pension. Hours are 8.30 – 5.30 Monday-Thursday with early finishes on Fridays (usually 2pm if targets are hit). You’ll receive 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
You’d be joining a vibrant and modern business which is growing at an unstoppable pace. There’s a relaxed dress code, with options to work from home, plus monthly and quarterly team lunch clubs. You’ll be part of a supportive and progressive culture where no idea is a bad one. You’ll be given the keys to the marketing castle and it will be your manor to organise how you see fit!
For more information about this one, contact Mark: email@example.com