This huge international organisation based in Maidstone has a fantastic reputation within their industry and an impressive portfolio of clients.
As a Digital Marketing & Website Executive, you’d be...
- Managing five corporate websites, ensuring all themes / plugins are kept up to date
- Continuous development and improvement of all the sites to ensure all content is viewed in an engaging and dynamic way online
- Develop and build a new range of lead generation based micro-sites to a national audience
- Maintain content and products across numerous lead generation micro-sites
- Monthly reporting on performance of all corporate and lead generation sites
- To look for new and innovative ideas to increase web traffic and web sales
For this role, you'll need...
- Experience building / developing / maintaining websites in Word Press
- An understanding of how SEO and PPC fits into the wider strategy
- Enthusiastic team-player with strong project management / organisational skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance
The salary for this role is up to £28,000 dependent on experience. They are open to hearing from candidates of various experience levels, so please get in touch if you think you’d be a good fit!