This independent PR and brand communications agency is looking for a talented Account Director to join their team.
They specialise in travel and tourism, working with some of the world’s most well-known hotel, venue, restaurant and destination brands. They generate innovative ideas for brands and create interesting, intelligent content that makes clients stand out.
After a busy period, they’re looking for a highly experienced, focussed and ambitious public or corporate affairs professional to lead strategy on a number of key client accounts.
The role is responsible for driving and overseeing stakeholder engagement and communications strategies to support clients’ goals and objectives. You will work closely with the Client Services Director, Commercial Director and Managing Director to help shape strategy and develop campaigns which engage key audiences both domestically and internationally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build effective relationships across target audiences and wider stakeholder groups
- Work closely with the wider client account team to identify opportunities for engagement and communication
- Lead and develop the delivery of a corporate & public affairs and stakeholder strategy
Key experience will include:
- Ability to communicate at a senior/board level
- Ability to influence at a strategic level
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to build effective networks
- Significant public and/or corporate affairs experience with wider communications expertise either within an agency or corporate environment
- Experience of working within a policy led environment, ideally but not essentially within the travel and tourism sector
- Flexible working hours where possible
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Length of service benefits
- Team lunches and quarterly drinks
- Fully supported training plans with professional qualifications undertaken alongside work actively encouraged
- Competitive salary in line with London agencies
For more information about this role before applying, contact Liv: email@example.com.
Alternatively, just hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll be in touch.