With a team of forty, this agency is one of the largest in Kent and is on its way to be the fastest growing creative agency outside of London.
They’re a mix of creators, producers, client service professionals and strategic partners. They’re a progressive agency, always striving for the best, and demonstrating true passion for their work, clients and team.
As an Account Manager, you will be…
- Administration - Managing the day to day administration of the client accounts
- Project Co-ordination - Ensuring you work collaboratively with the creative production team and other departments to ensure projects run smoothly
- Client Meetings - Preparing for client meetings by pulling resources together, creating beautiful presentations and producing contact reports
- Client Relationships – Getting know what makes clients tick and being their first point of contact
- Finance – Ensuring you have an overview of the financial health of your projects, managing upwards on any key changes
- Competitor & Industry Review – Researching the competition and wider industry, presenting this back to the client service teams and key clients to uncover opportunities leading to additional revenue streams
You should have a thirst to learn and the character to wow the agency and their clients with your energy and enthusiasm for marketing. You will have excellent organisational skills and excel in verbal and written communication both with clients and your colleagues.
Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience working within a creative agency, managing and delivering effective integrated campaigns.
Salary for this role is up to £30,000 depending on experience.
Other benefits include:
- Three days extra holiday over Christmas and New Year
- Your birthday off
- Fun days out to reward employees every quarter (recently, go karting, paintballing, cocktail making)
- Tuck shop, ping pong tables
- Cheese and wine nights
- Free parking permit
This is a fantastic opportunity to excel your career within advertising and will be hugely rewarding with great career progression opportunities.
For more info about this one, contact Liv: firstname.lastname@example.org