Finally! A remote social media role; work anytime, anywhere and get paid great money!
This adult classified website (yes, you read that right) is based in Canada, with their UK headquarters in London. They’re looking for a Community Manager to oversee the online growth of the company.
They’re one of the largest classified sites in the world. You can expect a fast-moving culture with a no-bull style. They like to have fun here, sometimes by flying the whole team to places like Thailand! They’re a flat and fully remote organization, so you'll be working with a lot of the core team members directly.
As the Community Manager, you will:
- Engage with the digital community where they are (platforms, channels, boards)
- Represent the brand to empower the community to connect and contribute to discussions
- Create measurable social media campaigns to grow channels, increase positive engagement, and improve channel health
- Lead strategy for community projects from beginning to end (goals, tactics, post-campaign analysis, etc.), and support community activity including contests, campaigns, etc
You and your experience:
- Experienced: you have at least three years' experience in community management
- Social Media experience using Twitter, Instagram and community forums
- Collaborative: you relish a brainstorm, level-up through constructive criticism and positive feedback, and work across local and global teams to get the best outcome
- Data: you know how to translate what the community is saying into data-informed strategies and solutions that help us promote player engagement, awareness and trust
This site is an adult escort directory site, so it’s a bonus if you have experience working in that sector although it’s not an essential.
The salary for this role is up to £40,000 based on experience. You can work from wherever you like!
For more information about this one, contact Harry – firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll get in touch.