Freedom and autonomy to do your best work are what makes this fintech business so successful. There’s no micro-management - just teams working together to change how people are paid for the better. Think of them as a group of teams working collaboratively to share experiences and engineer the best solutions.
The growth they’ve achieved in such a short space of time attracts certain individuals. They’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but a startup mindset defines who we are.
That said, just because they think like a startup doesn’t mean you’ll be running around doing a million and one things. They’ve grown up with very realistic ambitions. Their market-leading products have redefined how people are paid. Building on this core success is where they are right now and they need specialists to join them and help take the business to the next step.
In their own words they “promise freedom to execute, an environment where you can exercise all your skills and talents and guarantee that you will be working alongside truly great talent.”
- Truly agile practices
- working with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers
- Modern ‘defurbished’ office space in the heart of the city centre
- Very firmly in growth stage
- Startup DNA
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- Ride to work
- Eyecare vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- 50% discounted gym membership
- 2 days charity leave per year
- Breakfast, snacks and drinks
- Beer fridge
- Free takeaways
Content is central to Sonovate’s marketing strategy. Since 2012, we’ve created a wide range of content to inform, educate and provoke discussion.
Owing to continued growth, we need a talented content marketer to join the team and pick up where our writer left off.
You will take control of the content calendar, shaping its direction to create content that achieves our objectives.
This role is perfect for a creative marketer who can research and pore through findings to generate content that pushes our brands reputation for producing quality content even higher.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and executing your content calendar to achieve specific objectives.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure product orientated content is aligned to messaging framework and tone of voice.
- Producing reports that clearly communicate the impact your work is making.
- Keeping your finger on the market pulse to ensure content is relevant, aligned to our buyer personas and on-trend.
- Managing social outreach and monitoring competitor activity.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who understands what we’re trying to achieve and create content to hit our objectives
- Someone who is passionate about content
- Someone who wants to go the extra mile to put out the best piece of content for our target audience
- Someone who researches a topic, market or dataset to find the truth that others can’t
- Someone who understands SEO and web analytics as well as experience of using Google Analytics
What you’re great at:
- Degree level education or equivalent qualification
- B2B marketing experience in a similar role
- Recruitment industry experience desired
- Proven copy writing skills, with a passion for creating quality content
- Excellent written English with the ability to review documents quickly for grammatical and stylistic correctness
- Good Martech skills and experience with WordPress and social media scheduling
- Building strong relationships with internal and external subject matter experts
- SEO and content marketing strategy
For more info about this one, text or call Mark on 07534 639843. Or, just hit the apply button with your CV and we'll be in touch.