From repositioning internal messaging to creating new experiences, exciting pan-European communications, destination branding and the curation of memorable live events, this Folkestone agency has a reputation for high-end creative delivery.
As a Creative Artworker, you’ll need 2-3 years’ agency experience in online and offline art-working and design. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills as part of a growing, dynamic team. You’ll be developing brand identities and campaigns using all types of media, from web graphics to print campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Ensuring all artwork produced meets client and brand guidelines
- Developing creative ideas from visuals and scamps into professionally art-worked, press-ready documents
- Quality checking artworks before final delivery to ensure they are technically suitable for the output medium, are free of errors, there are no copyright issues relating to images and fonts
- Assisting creative and production team members and working with account managers to produce press-ready or screen-ready artwork for print/digital production
You should be proficient in art-working for all mediums and have excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD. You should also be creatively aware in terms of graphical and typographic layout.
- Salary £26,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year
- Your birthday off
- Private medical
- Free vending machine
- Friday team breakfasts
- Early Friday finishes
For more information about this role, contact Meg with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll be straight in touch.