This communications agency in Reading is looking for a talented graphic designer to join their growing team.
- Coming up with fresh ideas to impress clients and giving them advice on approaches to take
- Keeping up with trends and sharing your knowledge with the team, applying new techniques to your work
- Mentoring junior colleagues to help with their development
- Ensuring the design team work within brand guidelines
- Facilitating brain storming sessions to come up with exciting concepts
- Artworking for whitepapers and brochures
- Creating digital content like social assets and infographics
- Creating documents with visual impact, flow and style
- As a graphic designer, naturally you'll need high attention to detail and great time management to hit deadlines. Along with being based in the studio, you'll also be client-facing from time to time so you should be friendly, helpful and happy to build relationships.
You should have good experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and be keen to keep your skills up to date.
Salary for this role is up to £26,000 plus bonuses and annual leave is 25 days plus bank holidays.
You’ll be given you the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks in a fun, flexible and modern working environment. The company culture emphasises the importance of support and training to help you develop your skills, and there is room for future career progression.
If this role sounds like your sort of thing, contact Meg for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, just hit the apply button with your CV to get the ball rolling!