Admittedly, client retention and candidate engagement hasn’t been at the top of this recruitment company’s priorities.
They’ve spent too much time focusing on chasing the cash and quick wins.
I know, a recruiter obsessing over money: shocking.
Based in London and Faversham, the team is around 40 strong and led by two Managing Directors. They’re ‘the face’ of the company, and their ballsy, no-bullshit approach has gained them lots of attention in their space.
Their relentless ambition has meant they’ve grown rapidly and achieved some amazing things in a short space of time. They’ve got to a point now where they’re overwhelmed with work and letting clients and candidates down.
By hiring a Head of Client Services, their aim is to retain clients and boost their reputation with candidates. You’d be heading up a new department and be given a lot of autonomy and freedom in this role to make it your own.
This is a hybrid role, combining client retention and candidate engagement with growing brand awareness.
They’d like you to look after things like:
- Developing client and candidate touch points and bringing new processes on board
- Being the main point of contact for onboarding new clients and maintaining strong relationships
- Identifying issues early on and resolving problems to ensure clients are kept happy
- Working with consultants to ensure candidate experience is improved
- Working with the marketing agency to be the point of liaison for inbound marketing
- Contributing to the marketing of events, roundtables and opportunities to engage potential clients
This role would suit you if you’re an ex-recruiter who understands the industry and its flaws, and you’ve grown tired of a corporate environment and typical recruitment approaches.
This company is big and bold, so you’ll need a personality to match. You should be brave with your ideas and willing to try new things to stay ahead of the curve. You’ll need to be a fantastic relationship builder and problem solver.
Salary wise, you’ll be offered up to £45,000 based on experience with bonuses added on top based around client retention.
Hours are flexible.
They’re very open-minded as to who they interview for this role, so if like the sound of it but aren’t sure if you fully fit the bill, don’t let that put you off. Drop Liv a message via the details on the right hand side and we can chat further.
Or, get cracking and hit apply with your CV.