This global organisation is a pioneer in diverse, global financial services.
As the global Head of Content Strategy, you’ll sit within the global marketing team (around eight people) to define and deliver appropriate content across marketing campaigns, social media, customer communications and the website. You’ll do this through the implementation of a content strategy that assists in acquisition, retention and engagement of clients to meet the agreed KPIs.
You’ll act as the subject matter expert, so you should be clued up on trading, financial services and online gambling. You should also have experience delivering content on a global level, too.
You should be a creative business leader with a proven industry background of 10+ years that crosses product management functions, editorial leadership and the creation and management of digital content for a sizeable consumer website.
- Oversee editorial operations including the voice, tone, and creative development of content
- Solicit, create, and edit content to achieve quality output at scale
- Administration of freelance writers and content partners
- Oversee the recruitment, administration, management and retention of full-time editorial staff and a network of freelance content producers
- Identify localized content trends and opportunities to increase market share, leverage and promote events, and create and support media partnerships
- Define and maintain content based on defined user journeys;
- Act as the primary marketing interface into Research and Analyst team
- Measure content performance and optimise within each customer journey
- Partner closely with the trading, product and development teams to drive the development of needed features and mechanisms to localize the content to meet business needs
- Constantly analyse performance to maximize results and to build predictive models to determine content needs and output and audience consumption
- Work with the marketing, product, development, marketing technology, technology, commercial and other internal teams to manage the client acquisition and value management content proposition
- Document the content strategy in a way that is easily understood by all stakeholders
- Ensure that the brand proposition for each brand is implemented across the website, product and platforms and any associated environments
- Develop, maintain and communicate the content roadmap and tactical plan to all stakeholders including the management of steering meetings and other forums
- Work with the Insights and marketing technology teams to develop a framework for measurement including:
- Reporting and monitoring of the key KPIs
- Web analytics and tracking
- Manage the Content plan in a structured and measurable manner by collaborating with the global stakeholders
- A deep understanding and solid track record within the leveraged trading sector
- Editorial and Copywriting experience in a fast-moving digital environment
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in online content production and product management, with a proven track record of editorial leadership and content strategy
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, especially in a digital environment
- High level of attention to detail, and the ability to translate high priority goals into manageable tasks while overseeing diverse operations
- Excellent analytical skills for optimizing content performance and identifying new opportunities; experience using Omniture, Google Analytics, Google and Bing Webmaster Tools and other analytic tools
- Deep familiarity with social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and integrating content strategy into the platforms to increase audience
- Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization.
- Salary of up to £85,000 plus a performance-based bonus of 10-15%
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Shares options following probation period
- Central, modern offices in Liverpool Street
- Flexible working hours
For more information about this role, please feel free to contact Meg via the details to the right. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll get straight back to you.