This agency is looking for an energetic, experienced and ambitious Head of Paid Social to join the leadership team and be responsible for three account managers.
As a full-service, small agency (40 person), it’s a hub of activity and learning. All departments work together properly and are truly supportive of each other. They are super flexible, friendly and personable and every employee gets a say in how they move forward as a company.
You’ll have the opportunity to shape not only the direction of the department, but also the agency itself. If you’ve got a strong performance marketing background and you love social media, read on to find out more.
- Working across a wide range of industries from eCommerce, Travel, Food & Beverage, Real Estate and many more
- Managing team growth, nurturing employee progression, holding regular 121s and reviews to help your team develop their skills and flourish
- Operating team financials, forecasting and planning growth for the department
- Pilot Social strategy for your clients, working with all teams to deliver integrated campaigns that bring fantastic results
- Liaising with clients, being the point of authority on accounts from a strategic point of view
- You will play a deeply involved role into new business, devising plans and strategies to solve business problems for potential new clients
- Presenting and winning pitches
- Managing and implementing new trends, tools and best practises into existing processes
- 5+ years in a digital role with a focus on social media
- Knowledge of operating within an agency workplace
- Expertise across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter
- Strong understanding of Paid Media within social and its role within a wider digital marketing mix
- Knowledge of Attribution and how social works and is measured within the paid media mix
- Experience managing paid media campaigns with knowledge of planning, optimising, targets and reporting
- Proven experience in managing direct reports
- Energetic and knowledgeable presentation skills
Personality wise, you’ll be a passionate digital marketer with a keen desire to work with like-minded people to help solve challenges. You’ll be a strategic thinker, with a deep understanding of paid social and how it fits within the larger marketing mix.
- Regular attendance at industry conferences and events for you to get inspired and keep up with the latest industry trends
- In-house training and external training days for when you’re itching to learn something new
- Free, weekly yoga sessions and massages to chill you out
- Monthly sports tournaments to give you the opportunity to try new sports
- Your birthday off every year so you can celebrate how you please
- Regular team lunches and free team breakfasts every Friday
- Flexible working hours and early Friday finishes
This agency is keen to attract, nurture and develop great people in an environment that allows them to be the best they can be. There is huge emphasis on personal development and progression here, which is demonstrated in their glowing Glassdoor reviews from current and past employees!
If you can picture yourself in the role of Head of Paid Social at this digital agency, apply with your CV and we’ll be straight in touch. If you want to find out more before applying, contact Harry who will share the info: email@example.com.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 based on experience.