Join one of the UK's fastest growing FinTechs!
A customer and communication expert, you will be tasked with producing a suite of creative, compelling product collateral that excites our sales team, delights our customers and demonstrate an effective return on investment.
Freedom and autonomy to do your best work are what makes this fintech business so successful. There’s no micro-management - just teams working together to change how people are paid for the better. Think of them as a group of teams working collaboratively to share experiences and engineer the best solutions.
The growth they’ve achieved in such a short space of time attracts certain individuals. They’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but a startup mindset defines who we are.
That said, just because they think like a startup doesn’t mean you’ll be running around doing a million and one things. They’ve grown up with very realistic ambitions. Their market-leading products have redefined how people are paid. Building on this core success is where they are right now and they need specialists to join them and help take the business to the next step.
In their own words they “promise freedom to execute, an environment where you can exercise all your skills and talents and guarantee that you will be working alongside truly great talent.”
- Truly agile practices
- working with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers
- Modern ‘defurbished’ office space in the heart of the city centre
- Very firmly in growth stage
- Startup DNA
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- Ride to work
- Eyecare vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- 50% discounted gym membership
- 2 days charity leave per year
- Breakfast, snacks and drinks
- Beer fridge
- Free takeaways
- Own and plan product marketing campaigns and feature/launches
- Produce outstanding content that communicates client stories and the value proposition of products to drive conversions throughout customer lifecycle. E.g. case studies, technical collateral, product factsheets/brochures, webinar presentations, guides, website content, workflow diagrams, videos
- Continually develop and hone a deep understanding of the industry to become a subject matter expert for our different solutions
- You will need to get close to the front lines to understand the audience and the changing market dynamics by joining sales calls, attending events, and interviewing customers.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative research tools to understand customer needs and to create ongoing feedback loop for continuous iteration and refinement
- Working closely with product, develop messaging that captures the unique value propositions of the product portfolio for different buyer personas and positions the business strategically against current and emerging competitors
- Partner cross-functionally to communicate campaign plans, synchronise all strategies and messaging to prospects
- Help inspire, equip and train the sales team to engage and win new customers with sales tools that support the selling process
- Internal knowledge sharing with customer experience teams to help our customers do more with ease
What does success look like in 12 months?
- Successfully communicated key launches from the product roadmap.
- Everyone is internally aligned about how to talk about what we’re building.
- You understand our products and what makes us different/better; our customers and their needs; our competitors and how to differentiate against them.
- You are the expert on our buyer - their pain points, messaging they respond to and how they buy
- You have built great relationships across the company and collaborated closely with Product, Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure that the value proposition of our products is being communicated consistently and effectively.
- You have created a suite of creative, compelling product collateral that excites our sales team, delights our customers and has made a tangible impact on the sales process.
- Your messaging helps generate demand, drive traffic, build brand awareness, and optimises conversion.
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive experience in SaaS product marketing working at a similar level
- Strong verbal presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish credibility with customers, prospects, business partners and internal teams
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities.
For more info about this one, text or call Mark on 07534 639843. Or, just hit the apply button with your CV and we'll be in touch.