Are you a talented web developer looking to grow your skills?
This award-winning digital agency in Maidstone is looking for a WordPress website developer to join the team.
Ideally, you’ll have at least two years’ experience building and maintaining websites. You’ll need good knowledge of WordPress, with additional understanding of launching, hosting and maintaining websites are also key skills for the role.
You’ll be given the freedom to work independently and make your mark on the agency
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Developing & maintaining bespoke WordPress websites
- Maintaining existing features & plug-ins
- Assisting in ongoing client requests
- Contributing to the development of new features
- Contributing to ensuring the security of the platform content
- Staying up to date with the latest WordPress updates and the effects that come with these updates
- Working with the creative team to bring designs to life
Annual leave is 28 days including bank holidays. Salary for this role is up to £22,000 and bonuses for bringing on new work are also offered.
If you like the sound of this role but want more info before applying, feel free to contact Liv with any questions: email@example.com.
Or, just hit the apply button and we’ll get straight back to you.