Are you an experienced Lead Developer keen to work on some massive brands?
By joining this digital agency, you’d be working with the likes of ITV, Imperial War Museums, the National Crime Agency, London Zoo and Shepherd Neame to name a few.
You'll also get to work with a wide variety of the latest technologies. The agency’s diverse client portfolio means they need to apply many different technologies in different situations. Recent projects have included developing isomorphic React applications, producing strongly typed functional code, deployment pipelines to Google Firebase and AWS Lambda, building Dockerised infrastructure and contributing to Open Source projects.
If you can inspire a delivery team, have a passion for technical excellence and have the communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with our clients, then this could be a great role for you.
- Developing innovative, high quality technical solutions
- Building relationships with clients and helping them to achieve their goals
- Using your insight to plan and drive project delivery in iterative time boxes (sprints)
- Giving code and experience back to open source communities
- Research new technologies and ways of delivering projects
- Presenting and rationalising your work internally and to clients.
- Maintaining the quality technical standards for all the agency’s output
- Guiding the team in your area of technical specialism
- At least eight years demonstrable on-the-job experience in commercial software development
- At least two of these years with demonstrable on-the-job experience as a Lead Developer within a software delivery team
- Experience in one or more of their core technology platforms (Angular, React, Laravel, Symfony, Python, Django, WordPress, Drupal and Node)
- An ability to translate complex client requirements into a deliverable plan
- Having the interpersonal skills necessary to motivate an Agile cross-disciplinary project team for success
- A dedication to coding excellence and continuous personal development
Salary and benefits
The starting salary for this role will be from £48,000.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible working hours and locations
- The Deeson fair pay guarantee
- Holidays and time off
- Wellness fund
- Equipment budget
- Recruitment bonus
- Company pension
- Unlimited training budget
- Peer recognition scheme
- Tax-free cycles and e-cycles
- Charity work and volunteering
- Paid sabbaticals
For more info on this one, contact Liv: email@example.com or apply with your CV below.