What would you do if you were Managing Director of a marketing agency?
- You could implement new working processes to tighten things up.
- You could shape the company culture, helping to retain the best employees.
- You could strengthen existing relationships with clients, including local organisations and household-name brands.
- You could lead pitch opportunities, dazzling the room with your charisma and expertise.
- You could be the face of a well-established, well-loved Kent agency.
The future of this Kent marketing agency is in your hands.
You’ll need 9+ years marketing agency experience, strong commercial awareness and excellent leadership skills. That’s all we can say for now as this one is highly confidential.
We’d love to hear from you if this has piqued your interest. Apply with your CV (don’t worry if it’s not perfect) and we’ll get straight in touch to share the details.