Ever wanted to do marketing on a farm?
At this agriculture company near Ashford, your office would look out onto fields and trees and you can take advantage of fresh air on your lunch breaks!
They’re seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to work alongside the Marketing Manager to support with their marketing activities. You don’t need to be a farm or animal lover but you do need to be enthusiastic and happy to get stuck in with the day to day.
- Grow the presence of several brands through various social media platforms including: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Manage photography for each brand, including taking photos of local jobs/projects, organising photo competitions and sourcing photos of our work from staff
- Update the website for each brand including adding new content, photos, news stories and job vacancies
- Assist with the development of new websites for each brand.
- Assist in delivery of marketing materials i.e. email, brochures, flyer etc
- Ordering of corporate stationary including duplicate books and business cards
- Sourcing of promotional items for events (notepads, pens, bags, mugs etc)
- Develop and maintain a CRM for each brand
- Assist with the organisation and distribution of seasonal gifts, calendars and cards
- Assist with events and sponsorship opportunities – preparation for each event and attendance.
- Develop system for gathering customer feedback into a customer feedback log.
- Organise customer satisfaction surveys, analyse the data and report the data to management.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Organise sign writing of company vehicles and machinery
- Improve internal communication with the relaunch of a staff newsletter
You’ll need proficient Microsoft Office knowledge, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel. An understanding of social media scheduling tools would be great and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus (but not essential). You’ll also need attention to detail and strong accuracy with proof reading.
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Yearly 500-person summer BBQ; friends and family invited
- Free turkey at Christmas
- Fast-paced, fun office atmosphere
So, if you think you would be suitable for this one simply hit the apply button with your CV and we will be straight in touch.