Are you looking for a part-time marketing opportunity to fit around family life?
This growing risk management consultancy based in Sevenoaks is looking for some marketing support.
This is a newly created role and you’d be joining a team of five. The role has been created to help with the following:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Partner Development Strategy
- AOV Strategy
- Loyalty/Referral Strategy
There’s a wide range of responsibilities, including…
- To run monthly outbound comms to clients to increase engagement
- To coordinate the production and publication of comms/articles/blogs
- To support with the digital marketing strategy day to day, linking with Managing Director/Business Development Coordinator
- To support business development through research and identification of individuals at target companies
- To coordinate production of sales collateral
- To act as a point of liaison with the external marketing agency
In terms of experience, you’ll need to have worked with CRM systems before and managed e-campaigns. You should be comfortable working under your own initiative whilst also being a team player. You should also be proactive and gladly take ownership of projects.
It’s a small team and everyone is treated equally here. They communicate openly and freely without keeping each other in the dark. They take a simple approach to business and really look after the needs of their customers and team.
Salary for this role is up to £25,000 pro-rata.
If you’d like to find out more about this one, contact Meg who will happily share the details with you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV. We reply to everyone.