Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, relish a juicy challenge and love leaving your mark on a company?
This Marketing Manager role is an opportunity for you to show off your expertise and work with like-minded, ambitious people.
The company is a huge global facilities management provider. There are over 4,350 employees across the UK, and they’ve achieved a £300m revenue, winning over 50 awards along the way.
There are some meaningful perks to working here, such as:
- A charity fund for you to support your favourite charities, plus two days off per year for you to do voluntary work
- A confidential employee assistance programme for you to receive free advice and guidance
- A ‘creating balance’ agenda to support employees with wellbeing and work-life balance
- Employee Excellence awards to reward you for outstanding performance at work
Along with competitive salary and annual leave.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be at the heart of shaping the future direction of the brand and ongoing marketing and communications programmes.
You will be part of a small, expert team and be working alongside the Head of Marketing, Business Development Director and CEO. You will…
- Lead the 2019/20 brand review programme and implementation
- Plan and develop a new internal communications programme
- Create engaging customer communications, strategies and campaigns
- Develop and organise highly engaging events supporting company themes, including Annual Employee Excellence Awards
- Work closely with the design agency to develop visually engaging themes and design solutions to promote the positive culture and values of the business to staff and customers
- Take ownership of the internal brand, ensuring communications around the business are consistent in their tone of voice and look & feel.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy collaborating to develop and lead projects and programmes, working with a variety of colleagues and stakeholders.
Salary is up to £50,000 based on experience.
There’s much more to this job and company along with everything listed above. If you’d like the full job spec, just drop Meg a message and she’ll share everything with you: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, just hit the apply button with your CV and she’ll be straight in touch.