You know those smug people who show off about working a four-day week? Fancy being one of them?
This agency in Maidstone only needs you to work four days, but you’ll get paid for five. They understand the need to look after great people and get how important it is to have a life outside of work.
As a PPC Executive here, you will work on client campaigns across all paid media channels, including search, social & shopping. It’s a varied role and you’ll be involved with all aspects of the process, from helping win new clients to maintaining and growing existing ones.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining PPC accounts for new and existing clients across platforms like Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Daily optimisation and testing of PPC campaigns for improvement across all channels including search, display, remarketing, shopping and social
- Performing regular keyword research, SQR and competitor analysis for client campaigns
- Creating A/B test plans for on-going optimisation.
- Analysis of paid search data to report on performance against KPIs
- Creation of monthly and ad hoc paid search reports with clear performance commentary for clients
- Use paid search & analytics platforms to identify new trends and gaps in the digital marketing space. Presenting these new ideas and initiatives to clients to aid their digital marketing strategy in a proactive manner.
Working in PPC, you should be both analytical and creative, as the role requires strong data analysis and the ability to write compelling copy or design interesting banners/videos.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- An avid interest in paid advertising
- Experience with Google Ads, Analytics and Microsoft Bing
- A good background in maths/statistics with good knowledge of Excel
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- The ability to present information in a clear and concise way
- A four-day work week
- 20 days holiday
- Christmas – New Year off
- Private healthcare
- Perkbox benefits scheme
For more information about this one, feel free to message Harry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, simply hit the apply following the link below.