A four-day week, attendance at all the best industry events and paid charity work.
Life is happy and fast-moving at this digital agency in Maidstone!
They’ve grown to 40 people in just nine years and have just moved into some incredible new offices which the team absolutely love.
Their areas of expertise are SEO, PPC, UX/UI and creative design and they’ve won prestigious awards from the likes of The Drum for their work.
As a PPC Manager, you will use your paid search experience to take ownership of client accounts. You will develop & implement paid search strategies across all relevant paid media channels; including search, social & ecommerce.
You will also be involved in pitching for new business – auditing and researching activity for potential clients and presenting your findings and forecasts in proposal meetings.
You will assist the Head of Paid Search with:
- Building & maintaining PPC accounts for new and existing clients across a variety of platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Daily optimisation and testing of PPC campaigns for continual improvement across all channels including search, display, remarketing, shopping and social
- Performing regular keyword research, SQR and competitor analysis for client campaigns
- Creating compelling ad copy for both B2B & B2C campaigns
- Creating ad copy A/B test plans for on-going optimisation
- Analysis of paid search data to report on performance against KPIs
- Creation of monthly and ad hoc paid search reports with clear performance commentary for clients
- Use paid search & analytics platforms to identify new trends and gaps in the digital marketing space.
- Presenting these new ideas and initiatives to clients to aid their digital marketing strategy in a proactive manner.
You’ll need a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a paid search role. You should be results-driven, a great communicator and happy to get stuck in with your team. You’ll need to be Google Ads Certified.
- Salary: £25k - 40k based on experience.
- Optional 4 day work week, with either Mondays or Fridays off.
- Annual Leave: 20 days with one additional day per year up to 30 days, plus the days in between Christmas and new year.
- Climate positive business - Offset Earth is used for everyone in the agency
- Private Healthcare.
- Free breakfast daily.
- Perkbox employee rewards and discounts program.
- Childcare Vouchers.
Contact Harry for more info, or just hit the apply button with your CV.