This agency in London has created a nourishing and happy environment. You’ll be offered in-office massages, Yoga & Pilates, a subsidised gym membership, regular sports days, fruit and healthy snacks, breakfast and drinks, as well as flexible working hours and shorter Friday hours.
You’ll be part of a strong team, with regular agency lunches, individual knowledge sharing presentations and team days out.
As a Senior Account Manager, you'll be part of a fun, diverse and constantly growing team.
- Develop bold, innovative digital strategies (including PPC, SEO, social)
- Oversee, project manage and work with teams to develop brilliant digital campaigns
- Manage deliverables, ensuring delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Be jointly responsible for the department’s financials
- Manage relationships with platforms and partners
- 3+ years' experience in a performance marketing role, preferably in a digital marketing agency
- Familiarity with digital buying and insight tools, including but not limited to - Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics
- A passionate digital marketeer that understands the digital landscape and keeps up to date with the latest industry trends
- Exceptional project management, communication and co-ordination skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast pace environment
- Regular attendance at industry conferences and events for you to get inspired and keep up with the latest industry trends
- In-house training and external training days for when you’re itching to learn something new
- Free, weekly yoga sessions and massages to chill you out
- Monthly sports tournaments to give you the opportunity to try new sports
- Your birthday off every year so you can celebrate how you please
- Regular team lunches and free team breakfasts every Friday
- Flexible working hours and early Friday finishes
This agency is keen to attract, nurture and develop great people in an environment that allows them to be the best they can be.
Salary for this role is up to £45,000 based on experience.
If you can picture yourself in the role of Senior Account Manager at this digital agency, apply with your CV and we’ll be straight in touch. If you want to find out more before applying, contact Harry who will share the info: firstname.lastname@example.org.