Can smart voice technology provide companionship to the elderly?
What are the ethics of facial recognition?
How is AI monitoring beehives to create optimal conditions?
These are just some of the topics you’d spend your days researching and writing about at this specialist content marketing agency in Reading. Pretty cool stuff!
As a Senior Copywriter here, you’d be…
- Taking briefs from clients, providing updates and running through feedback
- Chatting with product managers and innovation managers to understand the subject matter
- Translating what you learn into exciting, engaging copy
- Turning techy jargon-heavy subjects into digestible content for consumers
- Writing copy across a range of mediums, from whitepapers and blogs, to social media content, presentations and pitch decks
- Maintaining quality control and proactively checking colleagues’ work for accuracy, grammar, spelling and sense
It would be great if you can show an interest in technology, but you certainly don’t need to be an expert. You’ll just need to be able to keep up with fast-moving trends and enjoy getting your teeth into juicy writing projects.
You’ll be given you the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks in a fun, flexible and modern working environment. The company culture emphasises the importance of support and training to help you develop your skills, and there is room for future career progression.
The salary for this role is flexible, between £30,000-£44.000 and is totally based on experience, plus an annual bonus. 25 days’ holiday and other perks such as reward systems.
If this role sounds like your sort of thing, contact Meg for more information: email@example.com
Or, just hit the apply button with your CV to get the ball rolling!