From alpacas and cheesecakes, to Disney and Hilton Hotels. With clients like those, every day is different at this seaside agency in Folkestone.
Working here, you’ll be part of some incredible projects – literally – as last year they partnered with The Incredibles Movie and Hilton. You may even travel to South Africa, Spain and Germany to help produce global conferences (and maybe catch a safari ride whilst you’re at it).
As the Senior Designer here, you’ll work closely with the Creative Director to really push the boundaries and deliver awesome work for clients.
- You are multi-talented and proficient with the core Adobe Suite
- You are a creative storyteller and take 360° approach when managing a project, from concept through to delivery
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can deliver exceptional work to tight deadlines.
- You are happy to use your own initiative and work independently
- You’re a problem solver and will continuously push yourself to learn and develop your skills
- You relish a challenge and never shy away from the prospect of being outside the norm
- Working with the Creative Director to provide ongoing support the creative team and working on projects collaboratively
- Understanding and responding to both offline and online briefs with reactive fast turnarounds
- Communicating well and working with the creative and client service teams
- Taking projects from concept right through to execution and sometimes client facing presentation
You’ll need experience designing for digital (web, digital marketing assets, email), print and event collateral. Ideally, you’ll have at least 4-5 years’ experience.
In return, you’ll get 23 days holiday + bank holidays, plus no working over Christmas. You’ll have your birthday off every year and your holiday allowance will increase each year too. You’ll get private medical, a free vending machine, weekly team breakfasts and early finishes on Fridays.
Salary for this one is between £30,000 - £40,000 based on experience.
Interested in learning more? Pop your CV across and we’ll get in touch to share the details.