Are you amazing at PPC and looking for a role with lots more responsibility?
You’ll love life at this marketing agency, whose past clients include Disney and Marvel. You’ll be part of a small team, so you’ll get to try your hand at everything and learn new things all the time.
They’re looking for someone with roughly two years’ experience in Google Ads/PPC, with experience in Google Shopping (including feed management).
You’ll be managing clients’ PPC accounts, pitching, presenting to clients, creating proposals for new clients and managing Google Shopping feeds.
You’ll learn a hell of a lot from the team and develop tremendously within your career both personally and professionally.
- 37.5 hour week...and they meant it! They are strict about making sure you go home on time
- Bonus based goal structure. No waiting for annual pay reviews
- Mental health days
- Charity days
- Work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Commission on business brought in
- Great culture, where you're looked after and treated well in a team-centric environment
- Working on a range of clients in terms of size and industry
Salary for this role is up to £25,000. To learn more about the agency and the role, hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll get straight in touch.