With a few years of rapid growth under their belt and a leading content strategist at the helm, this agency has earned their stripes as a copywriting and content strategy powerhouse. But they want more. And that’s where you come in.
As the Strategic Planner, you’ll own the strategic work with clients, lend a hand to the team with strategic advice and join the agency on their journey to the moon.
You’ll need to have comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and content marketing (especially written content) strategies in order to plan the projects, packages and solutions for your clients. You’ll also need to have experience providing billable strategic work for clients, including running workshops.
Yes, this means you have to be quite the people’s person too. You’ll need to be curious and innovative in order to help pitch the most valuable solutions for clients while constantly researching and developing the in-house methodologies and marketing strategies.
In return, you’ll get a great package, flexible working hours (two work from home days a week), lead on all of the company’s strategic work and work with a supportive, innovative team of people. You’ll also get to work with/for some leading global brands such as Adidas, Hyundai, Thomson Reuters, Superdrug and Geox.
- Strategic project planning, including creating packages for proposals (20%)
- Auditing clients’ marketing activities, identifying gaps and working with the Account Manager to pitch solutions with the aim of growing accounts (20%)
- Providing clients with strategic work (e.g. running strategy workshops, competitor analysis, value proposition development, content ideas etc) (40%)
- Researching innovative new ways to improve the delivery of projects (10%)
- Working with the Marketing Manager on the agency’s internal marketing strategy (10%)
- Gathering project requirements from the clients and Account Manager and creating detailed strategic plans for clients and creatives
- A solid understanding of copywriting best practices and the role they play within a marketing strategy
- At least 3 years of experience working with clients in a creative/marketing/digital agency, as a strategist
- Thorough understanding of digital, data-driven marketing strategies (with a focus on conversion and ROI)
- In-depth understanding of content marketing (particularly written content)
- Experience communicating and providing consultation and advice to clients
- Proven record of clear account revenue growth through strategic input
- Excellent working knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
Ideally, you’ll be curious and innovative with a hunger to always learn and develop.
There’s loads to say about this content marketing agency – they’re a very close team with a refreshing mix of colourful personalities.
If you’d like to find out more about them, contact Harry who will share everything with you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, just hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll be in touch!