A four-day week, attendance at all the best industry events and paid charity work.
Life is happy and fast-moving at this digital agency in Maidstone!
They’ve grown to 40 people in just nine years and have just moved into some incredible new offices which the team absolutely love.
Their areas of expertise are SEO, PPC, UX/UI and creative design and they’ve won prestigious awards from the likes of The Drum for their work.
As an SEO Account Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and leading SEO strategies for clients across multiple industries including technology, ecommerce and manufacturing.
This will be a varied role and you will be involved with all aspects of the process, from winning new clients through to maintaining and growing existing ones.
You'll be joining a fast-growing team of passionate SEOs and Digital Marketing Executives. You will be working alongside these specialists to develop comprehensive & rounded marketing solutions for our clients.
Your role will cover:
- Creative content planning in-line with budget and strategy
- Planning and executing link building strategies
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Preparing website audits, site analysis and competitor analysis
- Work with the Development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on new websites
- Assist the Development team and Project Managers with ensuring existing SEO work and successes are maintained with website migrations and HTTPs migrations
- Recommend and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Completing monthly marketing reports and ad hoc reports
- A four-day work week
- 20 days annual leave
- Christmas – New Year off on top off annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Perkbox benefits scheme
For more information about this one, drop Harry a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV.