It’s that time again. Our client base keeps growing and we’re expanding our services, so we need to add more amazing social media and content people to our team.
There are a few social media jobs out there right now, so here’s five reasons you should choose us if you’re looking for a new role.
- We don’t believe in a traditional 9-5. Instead, we operate a work anywhere, anytime policy to give our team the freedom to work how they work best.
- Annual leave is 22 days (excluding bank holidays), everyone has their birthday off (plus team birthday celebrations) and we close between Christmas and New Year to give everyone a proper break.
- We’re a small, growing agency and you’ll have the opportunity to shape your role in the way you want to. There’s no fitting into boxes here – you’ll be the one building the box!
- We’ve only been running as a marketing agency for a year and a half. In that time, we’ve won clients in LA, The Netherlands, Melbourne, Dublin and beyond, and we’ve grown to a team of 7 already. This proves we’re on a massive growth trajectory and by joining us early on, you’ll play a key part in shaping something really special!
- We have two adorable dogs who join us in the office: Buddy the Labrador and Stanley the Cavapoo puppy. Dogs are good for the soul!
Oh, and in the name of transparency, we’ve put together five reasons RedSprout Media is a terrible place to work, too. Have a read of that, and if you’re still keen, below is some info about the role.
- Getting to know a range of clients in the B2B space and helping build their content marketing strategies: creating engaging social content, reporting on progress and coming up with fun, inspiring and topical ideas
- Helping build the RedSprout Media brand by running our social accounts, making website updates, and creating email marketing campaigns
- Joining client meetings and video shoots, building strong relationships with loads of lovely people
- Being part of a creative, fun, supportive team and having your voice heard in all aspects (we have a flat structure and empower our team to shape the way we run the business)
What we’re looking for
- Strong written communication and creative storytelling ability
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and challenging existing ways of doing things
- Confidence in sharing ideas and being brave with content
- Experience (or interest) in email marketing and analytics
- Ability to create eye catching social graphics in Canva or Adobe
- Keen interest in all things social, keeping up with updates and trends
Sound good? Send your CV (and/or portfolio) and a bit about you to Liv: email@example.com.